A fun, creative workshop to:
Identify your dream vision
Capture it visually on a Vision Board and
Learn powerful energy techniques
to bring it all to life!
What better way to get clear on what you want from the year ahead than with this highly engaging workshop!
We’ll be using powerful visioning and energetics techniques to bring our Desires into focus and ready for manifesting!
- Get creative whilst having fun with a group of like-minded women.
- Design your very own Vision Board to capture your vision and bring it to life.
- PLUS generate some Magical Manifestations for what you’d love to have in your life right now.
Combining the powers of science, energy and the Laws of Attraction and Synchronicity, this will get your creativity juices flowing! Yes, even if you think you’re not, I’ll help you discover just what an amazing Creator you are!
“Absolutely fabulous … especially over zoom with a glass of wine! A lovely way to clarify what I’m looking for and my vision for 2020/21.” – Beverley P, Hants.
“Your workshop on Friday was so very insightful. The work you do is very uplifting and inspiring. ” – Nina P, Herts
“We loved your workshop and have still been adding to our Vision boards !” – Tracy & Molly, Herts
As a Transformation Coach and Spiritual Changemaker, I combine leading edge Energetics with powerful mindset techniques and strategies to help you to identify exactly what you want….and how to get it!
What can I expect from attending the workshop?
- An introduction to these powerful Universal Laws and how you can harness them to get what YOU WANT
- A visualisation technique to help you identify your dreams and MANIFEST them into reality
- Working on your own Vision Board to bring your dreams to life (whether on Pinterest or my favourite Old Skool card and pictures – it’s your choice)
- Fun sharing your creations and experiences with the rest of the group over a glass or cup of your choice (the sharing of info is optional, the fun bit isn’t ;o)
Keeping the lockdown price of just £12 per person, you can gift this to yourself, or make it an extra special event and bring along a friend too!
All you need to bring is:
- The materials you prefer to use to create your vision board: card, pens/pencils, magazine cuttings, photos or your app of choice/Pinterest on a device
- Any refreshments you like
- The rest is courtesy of yours truly!
When’s the next workshop being held?
Wednesday 26th May 2021 – “Visionboards & Vino”
7pm – 8:30pm GMT/BST