Missing that Friday after-work social drink with your colleagues?
Want to get creative whilst having fun with a group of like-minded women?
What if I said you could have all that PLUS generate some Magical Manifestations for what you’d love to have in your life right now?
Well, look no further – you’ve come to the right place!
Back by popular demand, I’m hosting this online workshop designed to help you to not just visualise your dreams, but bring them into reality!
Combining the powers of science, energy and the Law of Attraction, with a little sprinkling of my secret sauce, this will get your creativity juices flowing – yes, even if you think you’re not, I’ll help you discover just what an amazing creator you are!
“Absolutely fabulous … especially over zoom with a glass of wine! A lovely way to clarify what I’m looking for and my vision for 2020/21.” – Beverley P, Hants.
“Your workshop on Friday was so very insightful. The work you do is very uplifting and inspiring. ” – Nina P, Herts
“We loved your workshop and have still been adding to our Vision boards !” – Tracy & Molly, Herts
- An introduction to these powerful Laws and how you can harness them to get what YOU WANT
- A visualisation technique to help you identify your dreams and MANIFEST them into reality
- Working on your own Vision Board to bring your dreams to life (whether on Pinterest or my favourite Old Skool card and pictures – it’s your choice)
- Fun sharing your creations and experiences with the rest of the group over a glass or cup of your choice (the sharing of info is optional, the fun bit isn’t ;o)
And all this for just the cost of that post-work tipple!
Earlybird Price of just £6 per person, (and only £12 full price!) with 50% of each ticket being donated to my charity of choice during lockdown: Homestart Herts, who provide support to vulnerable families.
All you need to bring are:
- The materials you prefer to use to create your vision board – think card, pens/pencils, magazine cuttings, photos or your Pinterest account on a device
- Your favourite tipple (whether that’s a Sauvignon Blanc, G&T Copa or herbal tea) and your funny bones
…The rest is courtesy of yours truly!